Tuesday 20 April 2010

[16.04.10]

Day Ten: This day was rather exciting. I had another lunch with MalPal, which is ALWAYS a delight. I picked up Sonic, then picked up her, and we drove over to Gaddis park and had a picnic. Leopard-print blanket and all. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeazyyy! ;)

That night [the night we had all been waiting for...], was the GLOW Concert I was much anticipating. I started off LATE. Two parts my fault and one part having to pick pizzas up makes for a recipe of distress. Despite my epic tardy, I got everything done I needed to...or so I thought.

As soon as my Mother walked in I realized I had forgotten to start cooking pizzas. FAIL!




But again, things turned out all right. She got the pizzas cooked, and I stressed...


Miss Annie, whom I had not seen in quite some time, showed up. Pumped. And the night continued with food, then technical difficulties that God took care of and then we started the concert!

The worship band I lead, Under Construction, started off the night with a few crowd favorites I would say, then FirstCross came up. They are amazing! These kids are about twelve I believe, and the lead singer was awfully sick, but they ROCKED! I am so impressed with talent God gave them.

Then Daniel Jeremiah was up, and his powerful lyrics never cease to wow me. :)

Zackee and James stopped by for a bit. They are hilarious, and I miss them so much!

Then finally, Door 207 ended the night. Door 207 consists of my BFF, Seanizzle and his friend, Craig. They are a crack-up. They had asked me to sing with them on a few songs, and I had a blast! They also had Scott drum on the last few.

Then we ended with an altar call, and one got saved! Praise God!

It was awesome, but unfortunately I did not take any pictures of myself, but my Megan did, so I will share those...


She likes my bum. I do not blame her.


Here's hoping...
"[Love] bears all things, hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8a

2 comments: