Friday 16 April 2010

[15.04.10]






Day Nine: Obviously, I did not take this picture of myself, although I suppose it may not be obvious, since there is such a thing as self timer, but no, I did not take this picture of myself, but I believed it to be too fun not to have it be my Day Nine photograph. It is me, as you can see, in front of the Kingdom Hall.

Today was pretty good, I would have to say. I do not remember at what time, but Mallory came over today while Korbin and Kyle were playing Disc Golf together. We got some LCLS, which is always excellent, and we went for a nice drive.

We started the drive, because I had told Toby I would pass him on his last day. Epic. Then I drove up into the Mines of Moorea (yes, I am spelling it correctly), then we went around out to Scotland.

And I realize you may have no idea what I am talking about. You may be thinking, "Now, Sammy, how does one drive over ocean, to Scotland and back in one day?" Honestly though, you will just have to be left guessing, because it is not necessary for you to understand.

After we left Scotland, we went to pick Korbin back up. I snapped some nice stalker photographs...here...:
I know they are small, but they are nice, hey? I should be paparazzi! It was fun. Anywho, we got back to my house, and they took off. I did some more work, then I took off to meet them (along with the Warden) at the court house for the Tea Party! :)
No...I did not take tea...but I did take some pictures. It was enjoyable, and I am glad I attended. Unfortunately, I did not get to stay for the duration.

However, as I was leaving, and this brightened my day, I ran into Keaton, and he seemed genuinely pleased to see me, and he even gave me a hug! And because of our history,...which really is not OUR history at all, I was pleasantly surprised. :)

Then I was off to practice. First Kyle, Christina, Sean and I met to practice for a skit. It was great fun of course! "Not the children!"
Then Under Construction, which consisted of Sean, Christina, Scott and I, had worship practice for tomorrow. It went well, and I am exceedingly pleased with our group and thankful to God for the gifts He has given us. He certainly is awesome!

Then Sean and Scott had a political debate, and now I am here at home.
... :/
Here's hoping...
"[Love] bears all things, hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8a

2 comments: