Wednesday 14 April 2010

[13.04.10]


Day Seven: Y'all thought I had forgotten, hey?
Well to tell you the truth, after over a week of staying up till three and beyond and still getting up around eight, I was quite exhausted, but here I am! With my blog for yesterday...

As it has been lately, I did not have much excitement during the day. I worked around the house and on worship stuff and things for the GLOW concert Friday (which everyone should attend!). Read my Bible' (pronounced "bee-blay). Love that. Finally got out of the house around six.

My Mom has all of us signed up to receive those birthday coupons from Red Robin on HER email account, haha, so we went to RR last night to use it. I got the sundae without the song. :)
I enjoy hot fudge. I fear I enjoy hot fudge to an unnatural level. It is so delicious.

As we were leaving, Kevin and Beth spotted me, so I took a bit to catch up with them. Kevin, all proud with his fancy new phone, snapped a picture of Beth and I and immediately uploaded it to facebook. Hilarious he is.

After that I scurried on home and decided I wanted to ride my bicycle. So I did.
Only...I did not ride mine, because my tires were flat. Turns out though, my Mother's tires were kind of flat too, and I cannot stand her silly little foot cups on the pedals! So frustrating!

Anyhow I rode around the neighborhood, despite the growing darkness, until I received a phone call. Well, I actually missed the phone call at first, but I hopped off the bicycle and called him back. I rode over to the bleachers at Eastwood Elementary, and that is where my photograph comes from.

After that, I went back home, put away dishes, then I left to take a drive with Scott. It was a lovely drive, and it was a lovely end to a lovely day.

After a week of this, I must say I am enjoying it very much, and I went from one follower to seven! You guys are fantastic! Thank you everyone for reading...tune in next time for...Day Eight! ;)

Here's hoping...
"[Love] bears all things, hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8a

2 comments: