Thursday 8 April 2010

[07.04.10]


Here goes: My first 365 Project. I turned twenty today, and this project is dedicated to my 21st Year of Life.
Should be an exciting and turbulent road ahead of me, but I believe this will be the best year yet! I feel as though things have been getting progressively better the last few months, building up to something, though I know not yet what that is.
So as I said, today was my birthday, and my only wish was to truly have a "happy birthday", and I definitely succeeded, of course, not on my own. Thank You JESUS for such a wonderful day! He gave me such a wonderful gift: a beautiful day in Roseburg, Oregon! It was so sunny and warm; I absolutely was in love with it. And of course He gave me all of my friends and family! Thank you to all of those who wished me a happy birthday; it truly means a lot. Blakey, my friend, thank you for the phone call! It was good to hear your voice after so long! And here goes a big thank you to Mom, Nannie, Melvin, Scott, Meg and Scott, MalPal and Korbin, Alysha, Christina and Sean! My wonderful friends that came to have dinner and spend the evening with me; I had so much fun with you all! I could seriously go on and on, but it's reeeeally late, hahaha...
So again, THANK YOU to ALL of you!
Here's hoping...
"[Love] bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:7-8a

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. This is your first post on your blog. This is my first time seeing your blog. I didn't comment on this last. Cause this is the only one. So far. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dated 16 APRIL 2010 01:52"

    Lies! ;D

    ReplyDelete